You can now play Wizard’s Wheel for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The dimension needs the help of one wizard – YOU! Collect your heroes, form your party, adventure and grow in power until you can reclaim the dimension from the forces of evil!
* Idle RPG, with optional auto-battle game play.
* Retro-RPG graphics and style.
* Incremental, with a Prestige (Time Warp!) System..
* Form your own party from over 50 collectible heroes, from Knights to Wolves to Zombies to Dragons!
* Loads of Loot to find and equip! Can you find all of the Legendary items?
* Build and upgrade buildings within your own town.
Come challenge dungeons and bosses in an old-school Idle RPG!
How to download and run Wizard’s Wheel on your PC and Mac
Wizard’s Wheel For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wizard’s Wheel For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wizard’s Wheel For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wizard’s Wheel:
Step to Step Guide / Wizard’s Wheel For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wizard’s Wheel’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: stranger chat – anonymous chat For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.