You can now play Wizard’s Words for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Try out your brain with superb word puzzle! Find hidden words, simply link letters in the right order to make them disappear. Go through catchy levels, enrich your vocabulary and spelling skills!
Wizard’s Words offers:
– Multiple choice of languages for real polyglots
– Gift bags
– Free hints to help you go through the levels
– Frantic daily puzzles
– Tons of levels with unique features
– Extra bonuses for extra words
Great workout for your brain!
How to download and run Wizard’s Words on your PC and Mac
Wizard’s Words For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wizard’s Words For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wizard’s Words For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wizard’s Words:
More From Us: ASKIP For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Wizard’s Words For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wizard’s Words’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hangman 3D Pro – Gallows For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.