You can now play WJXT – Hurricane Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get the free user-friendly Hurricane app! Everything you need to prepare for and track Hurricanes from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking news alerts, evacuation routes, phone charging info, and live streaming video from the First Coast's premiere Hurricane app, all at your fingertips! Immediate watches and warnings, the newest Hurricane models, and video blogs from the Weather Authority Meteorologists.
How to download and run WJXT – Hurricane Tracker on your PC and Mac
WJXT – Hurricane Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WJXT – Hurricane Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WJXT – Hurricane Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WJXT – Hurricane Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / WJXT – Hurricane Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WJXT – Hurricane Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sniper Hunter Safari Survival For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.