You can now play Wonder for Dash & Dot Robots for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PLEASE NOTE: This app requires a Wonder Workshop robot – Dash or Dot – and a Bluetooth Smart/4-enabled device to play.
The following devices are supported:
Galaxy Note 10.1
Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, 10.1
Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, 8.0, 10.1
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
Galaxy Tab S 8.4, 10.5
Nexus 7 (2013)
Galaxy S4, S5
All Android devices with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and Bluetooth Smart/4 can download this app, but we cannot guarantee that it will work on devices not in the list. To find out more, please visit us at: https://www.makewonder.com/compatibility. This app is FREE to play.
Wonder makes robotics as delightful as finger painting. With a picture-based language and guided challenges, Wonder is the first coding tool that lets kids ages 8 and up have fun with robotics all on their own.
This app comes packed with over 300 challenges that will teach you how to code with Wonder, and you’ll be coding up a storm in no time. Travel through the African Grasslands, the Arctic Wilderness, and even Outer Space in your coding adventures to uncover new ideas for your robots. Turn Dot into a trumpet, a Pong arcade, or a desert race drifter. Dash is a real robot that comes with you on all your adventures! Transform Dash into a ferocious lion, dodge asteroids together in outer space, play a game of Marco Polo together, and much more.
When you and your robot are ready, start creating your own inventions. Once you’re done coding, put your phone or tablet away and your robot will remember your code. Wonder is the coding canvas that gives you the joy of creativity as you bring Dash and Dot to life. Roll up your sleeves, and push the boundaries of what is possible.
For ages 8 and up.
As seen on the New York Times, USA TODAY, WIRED, Engadget, BBC, and more.
“Thoroughly absorbing.” – New York Times
“Both kids begged me to take out the robots and start playing with them again.” – Business Insider
“Wonder Workshop's notion that kids need to learn twenty-first century skills (and can have fun doing it) flips the industry paradigm on its head, putting kids first.” – James Oppenheim
"They are designed to encourage kids to explore and be curious while also learning problem solving." – VentureBeat
HOW TO PLAY
– Connect Dash or Dot to the Wonder app using Bluetooth Smart/4
– Update your robots! This app brings new sounds, personalities, and abilities to your robots. There’s a lot for your robots to learn, so the update may take up to 20 minutes. Next time you turn your robot on, it will have a whole new personality!
– Use the controller to make Dash & Dot light up, move, and make sounds.
– Venture on the Scroll Quest to complete challenges that will guide you on how to play and give you fun ideas for your robots. Start with Dash or Dot – there is a set of challenges for every kind of bot.
– Collect BQ points. As you play the challenges with Dash and Dot, your robots gain Bot IQ. The more BQ points your robot has, the smarter and more powerful your robot is!
– Try the Free Play mode to create your own inventions for Dash and Dot.
– Transform Dash and Dot. Once you’re done coding, you can transfer your code to Dash or Dot. Next time you turn on your robot, it will run your code without being connected to a phone or tablet.
If you have any questions or suggestions, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at any time at https://help.makewonder.com.
ABOUT WONDER WORKSHOP
Wonder Workshop, an award-winning creator of educational toys and applications for children, was founded in 2012 by three parents on a mission to make learning to code meaningful and fun for children. Through open-ended play and learning experiences, we hope to instill a sense of wonder while helping kids develop their creative problem solving skills. We play test with children throughout our product and app development process to make sure our experiences are frustration free and fun.
How to download and run Wonder for Dash & Dot Robots on your PC and Mac
Wonder for Dash & Dot Robots For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wonder for Dash & Dot Robots For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wonder for Dash & Dot Robots For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wonder for Dash & Dot Robots:
Step to Step Guide / Wonder for Dash & Dot Robots For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wonder for Dash & Dot Robots’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Little Fire Station For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.