You can now play Word Lock for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Word Lock is a unique and addicting word scramble puzzler where you rotate columns of letters to make valid words in all rows, similar to a circular combination lock but with letters! This game provides challenge and fun for players of all ages!
How to Play:
1) Swipe letter columns up or down to make valid words in all rows.
2) Notice letters will rotate around to the other side.
3) A game consists of 12 puzzles of increasing difficulty.
* Solve puzzles quickly for big scores and bonuses!
* Look for common word endings like -ING and -ER.
* If you have a valid word but other words are still scrambled, look for columns with the same letter.
* Go for high score and improve your rating compared to players around the world!
How to download and run Word Lock on your PC and Mac
Word Lock For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Word Lock For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Word Lock For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Word Lock:
Step to Step Guide / Word Lock For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Word Lock’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Food Quiz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.