You can now play Word Resume for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
There's no need to spend days working your resume when you could just download the Word Resume app and create one with ease. Word Resume app make it possible to create professional and eye-catching resumes to get noticed. Because this is the first impression you're leaving on a potential employer you want to be sure it is a true reflection of you.
With this app you won't have to worry about design at all because you literally just fill in the fields and the app takes care of the rest. The entire process from start to finish is mere minutes. You have the ability to make as many resume as you want, add in custom sections, add your avatar and signature, and you can even work on your cover letter. When you're done you can email your resume to the employer or export it to cloud. By supporting of generating resume in Word file format, it's straightforward to be fully customized by using Microsoft Word.
This app also allow you to backup your profile to Clouds (Google Drive or Dropbox), then you can restore it with your Word Resume app installed in other devices. Word Resume currently support 5 languages including English, French, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese. More languages will be added down the track. We’re working to bring LinkedIn profile importing function to this app as soon as possible in the next release.
Main Features include:
– Support multi-languages (English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese)
– Offer more than 10 beautifully designed templates
– Professional and user-friendly UI
– Create unlimited resumes
– Export your resume & cover letter in Microsoft Word file format
– E-Mail your resume & cover letter directly to employers from your Android device
– Import your profile from LinkedIn account (come soon)
– Backup/Restore your profile to Google Drive, Dropbox
– Export your resumes to Google Drive, Dropbox
– Choose to include a cover letter or remove it entirely
How to download and run Word Resume on your PC and Mac
Word Resume For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Word Resume For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Word Resume For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Word Resume:
Step to Step Guide / Word Resume For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Word Resume’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jungle Fly For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.