You can now play Word Twist for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Word Twist is a fun new word game great for players of all ages!
The object of the game is to find all of the words that can be made from the six given letters. Find at least one six-letter word to keep the game going and move on to the next round. Over time, the game adapts to your playing ability and will automatically customize the gameplay experience to match your skill level. With over 5,000 six-letter words to find, can you find them all?
• No accounts to make, no in-game purchases
• Thousands of words appropriate for all ages
• Custom difficulty engine adapts to your skill level
• Built-in dictionary lets you look up definitions
• Track your statistics
How to download and run Word Twist on your PC and Mac
Word Twist For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Word Twist For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Word Twist For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Word Twist:
Step to Step Guide / Word Twist For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Word Twist’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Live World cameras & Live Webcams & Public Cameras For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.