You can now play Word Wings for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Fly faster and faster with each word you make!
Each time you make a word, your bird will flap it's wings racing faster and faster to the finish line!
With each word you make, new letters appear so you'll make endless words faster and faster.
If you've never played a word game, or if eat and sleep letters, you'll love Word Wings.
Come fly with us!
– a unique word game where you'll make more words than you'll know what to do with
– collect new birds with each race you complete
– gorgeous and relaxing environment and soundtrack
– track your stats and improve your word making skills
How to download and run Word Wings on your PC and Mac
Word Wings For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Word Wings For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Word Wings For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Word Wings:
Step to Step Guide / Word Wings For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Word Wings’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Alphabear 2: Return of the BLANK For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.