You can now play Wordfeud FREE for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play against 30 million opponents!
Wordfeud is a multiplayer puzzle game where you can challenge friends and random opponents and play in up to 30 separate games simultaneously!
Create and place words on the 15 by 15 tile board and earn points for creativity and placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word tiles.
Search for friends to play against or allow Wordfeud to match you up with an opponent. Even chat with them – smack talk or praise – it's your choice!
Tired of the same standard board each game? Choose the option to randomize the board and change up where the DL, TL, DW, TW tiles are placed – giving the classic game a new twist!
– Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents
– Play in 30 simultaneous games!
– Random board option to mix up the DL, DW, TL, TW tiles
– Push notifications informing you of opponent's latest move
– Uses English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish dictionaries
– Chat with your opponents
For more information on Wordfeud, visit us at Wordfeud.com and follow on Twitter @wordfeud. Also check out the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/WordfeudGame
How to download and run Wordfeud FREE on your PC and Mac
Wordfeud FREE For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wordfeud FREE For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wordfeud FREE For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wordfeud FREE:
More From Us: WebSec For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Wordfeud FREE For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wordfeud FREE’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Skins for Minecraft – StarWars For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.