You can now play WordWeb Audio Dictionary for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The offline audio English dictionary and thesaurus with synonyms, related words, and professionally recorded pronunciations.
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
– 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms
– 225,000 word sense definitions
– 70,000 usage examples
– 70,000 audio pronunciations
– 85,000 text pronunciations
– Synonyms, similar and related words
– N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
Search features include:
– Alphabetical listing
– Spelling suggestions
– Sounds-like and often-confused
– Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)
– Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb once installed. It requires about 280MB of space on your SD card.
Learn to pronounce those English words correctly! Speak better English and enrich your vocabulary.
You can quickly look up words from other apps by selecting the word, then selecting WordWeb from the pop-up menu (requires Android M and higher).
Note: If you don't hear sound check the volume/mute under main Settings, Volume. The Media setting should be up to hear sound from apps.
How to download and run WordWeb Audio Dictionary on your PC and Mac
WordWeb Audio Dictionary For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WordWeb Audio Dictionary For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WordWeb Audio Dictionary For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use WordWeb Audio Dictionary on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For WordWeb Audio Dictionary:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: WordWeb Audio Dictionary (Play Store)
More From Us: Deeply Clean For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / WordWeb Audio Dictionary For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WordWeb Audio Dictionary’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
WordWeb Audio Dictionary
by WordWeb Software,
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Çanak Okey Plus For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.