You can now play World Citizen: Geography quiz for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
World Citizen is a quiz game that will help you learn countries, capitals and flags of the world in easy and enjoyable way! The app is available in 4 languages: English, Polish, French, Spanish (there are more to come)
The new version of the app comes with two mini games. You can start with the Training one first and try to unlock all golden badges. It is pretty easy at the beginning but it gets harder when you progress through the levels.
The Challenge game will help you test the knowledge that you have gained so far. You can choose the level you like and question types you want to answer. The more modes you select, the more points you will be able to get in a single game. Just remember to answer them carefully because the final score is also calculated based on your accuracy.
Every time you get a new high score it is published to the global leaderboard. You can access it from the Statistics section and compare your score against other players around the world.
What is more, the game has an index of all countries for quick reference. It includes their name, capital, flag and official language.
Learn while you Play!
– Two mini games: Training and Challenge.
– Three difficulty levels.
– Six question types including: Flag to Country, Flag to Capital, Capital to Country, Capital to Flag, Country to Capital, Country to flag.
– Global Leaderboard,
– Player statistics (track how many questions you have answered and how much time you spent playing the game)
– A list of 193 countries presented with basic information including: name, capital, flag and language. Each has a link to Wikipedia where you can read more about it.
– Nice graphics and high quality images.
– Available in: English, Polish, French, Spanish
The app needs following permissions:
– READ_PHONE_STATE – to unequally identify user when saving scores to the global scoreboard
– USER_ACCOUNTS – it is required by Pocket Change.
The app needs Phone State permissions to uniquely identify when saving scores in the global scoreboard
How to download and run World Citizen: Geography quiz on your PC and Mac
World Citizen: Geography quiz For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install World Citizen: Geography quiz For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get World Citizen: Geography quiz For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For World Citizen: Geography quiz:
Step to Step Guide / World Citizen: Geography quiz For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘World Citizen: Geography quiz’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Another World For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.