You can now play World Clock Widget 2018 Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Digital & Analog World Clock Widget is the perfect tool for travelers or when are working with people in different time zones.
Features of this clock widget
– Shows current time in multiple cities around the world
– Digital & Analog Clock customizable look
– A lot of color and appearance settings
– 3D look
– supports various timezones. Including GMT, ZULU and rare GMT+13 timezone.
How to download and run World Clock Widget 2018 Pro on your PC and Mac
World Clock Widget 2018 Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install World Clock Widget 2018 Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get World Clock Widget 2018 Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For World Clock Widget 2018 Pro:
More From Us: IN Music For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / World Clock Widget 2018 Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘World Clock Widget 2018 Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Outback For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.