You can now play World Cup 2018 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app will bring you all the information you need to enjoy the World Cup of Russia very closely in 2018.
– Standings for each group
– All game fixtures with real-time score update
– News and statistics of each game
– Top scorers table
You'll have everything you need to feel like you're in every Cup's football game!
Credits: This app uses some icons from https://icons8.com/.
How to download and run World Cup 2018 on your PC and Mac
World Cup 2018 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install World Cup 2018 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get World Cup 2018 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For World Cup 2018:
Step to Step Guide / World Cup 2018 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘World Cup 2018’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cooking in the Kitchen For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.