You can now play World Newspapers for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Number 1 News App in Android Market!!
Easy to use directory of thousands of local and international newspapers, magazines and websites.
More than 6000 WORLDWIDE newspapers, websites and magazines
links at your fingertips optimized for your android phone.
A must have for news junkies.
* More than 105 countries and 6000 paper links.
* Video News
* Browse by country and categories
* RSS reader with smart search & offline reading
* Favourites(customizable), Share & History
* Search for newspapers
* Translate webpages
* Download webpages for offline viewing
* Submit a newspaper
* Personalised settings
* Read It Later integration
* NEW option to view non-mobile sites ( requires fast internet
and high end device, preferably a tablet)
Your newspaper to go app!!
How to download and run World Newspapers on your PC and Mac
World Newspapers For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install World Newspapers For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get World Newspapers For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For World Newspapers:
Step to Step Guide / World Newspapers For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘World Newspapers’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bloomberg Professional For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.