You can now play World Soccer League for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– There are around 60 national teams, 60 clubs and total of 2000 players.
– Total of 4 modes provided: Exhibition, Cup, League, and Training.
– Real football game for you to enjoy splendid dribble and thrilling shooting!
– Save and keep great image or video of each the moment.
– Achievements and Global Activity are provided
– Support 15 languages
– Support tablet devices
How to download and run World Soccer League on your PC and Mac
World Soccer League For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install World Soccer League For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get World Soccer League For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For World Soccer League:
Step to Step Guide / World Soccer League For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘World Soccer League’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Earthquake Alerts Pro – Quake Map & Feed For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.