You can now play WRAL News App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The WRAL News app provides coverage you can count on in Raleigh, Durham and Fayetteville, NC. Get local news, Doppler radar images, weather forecasts, traffic maps and cameras, sports scores, live newscasts, and video from WRAL. It's WRAL.com anytime, anywhere.
How to download and run WRAL News App on your PC and Mac
WRAL News App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WRAL News App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WRAL News App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WRAL News App:
More From Us: Moxy Icons For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / WRAL News App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WRAL News App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pocket GMAT Math For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.