You can now play Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The heavyweight champion of wrestling games – celebrating over 40 MILLION downloads!
The "Wrestling Revolution" rumbles into the 3rd dimension, where it now features BOTH aspects of the business in ONE epic universe. A wrestling career challenges you to take shots in the ring, whereas a "booking" career allows you to call the shots backstage – promoting entertaining matches every week for ratings. Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation for the other, and ensures you'll never grow bored of wrestling again! Both modes are available to play for free, with the option to upgrade to enjoy the "Pro" experience with no ads or limitations.
And if playing Pro isn't enough, a separate "Backstage Pass" allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting your immortals against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match – including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size – the only limit is your imagination. You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of supercards from the game's promotional tour. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
* This game is also compatible with Android controllers such as NVidia Shield 2k or MOGA Pro ("B" Mode).
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display:
– The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
– If you don't want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for "Basic" character models (no fingers).
– The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them "Static".
– Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.
I regret that there's more to this game than I could ever fit in an app store description, so please consult the online guides for further reading:
Or join the debate on social meda:
* Please note that Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe. Any similarity to real wrestlers or promotions is purely coincidental.
How to download and run Wrestling Revolution 3D on your PC and Mac
Wrestling Revolution 3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Wrestling Revolution 3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Wrestling Revolution 3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Wrestling Revolution 3D:
Step to Step Guide / Wrestling Revolution 3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Wrestling Revolution 3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hi Security- Antivirus Boost,AppLock,Memory Clean For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.