You can now play WSDOT for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The WSDOT mobile app contains Seattle traffic and travel info for the state of Washington. Includes statewide traffic cameras, travel alerts, mountain pass reports, ferry schedules and alerts, ferry vessel watch, northbound and southbound Canadian border wait times.
How to download and run WSDOT on your PC and Mac
WSDOT For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WSDOT For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WSDOT For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WSDOT:
Step to Step Guide / WSDOT For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WSDOT’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pop Trio Solitaire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.