You can now play WSPR Beacon for Ham Radio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The WSPR Beacon App is made to send WSPR signals using your Android smartphone/tablet as a signal source. All you have to do is use the audio out of it and pair it with the audio in of your rig (and set it to VOX).
All you ha to do is:
1) Set your CALLSIGN
2) Set your LOCATOR or press the GPS button and have the app automatically calculate it based on your position. Please allow a few seconds for the GPS to get exact coordinates.
3) Set the POWER LEVEL so that it matches your rig output power
4) Select the BAND (optional). This is only to have handy the frequency value to set on the rig.
5) Set the TX FRAMING. This allows you to set how ofter the WSPR will be sent. By default the WSPR is sent only once.
6) Select the BASE FREQUENCY. It can go from 1400Hz to 1600Hz and by default it is 1500Hz
7) Press START
The app will wait for the next frame start before sending.
So you only have to make sure that the clock of your smartphone/tablet is synced.
By pressing the REPORTS button you can monitor, filter and share reception reports. By pressing the MAP button, the app will open the related WSPRnet.org map page to view reports.
For any support or suggestion please visit the website: http://alphapapacharlie.com
or send an email to email@example.com
72/73, Andrea IU4APC
How to download and run WSPR Beacon for Ham Radio on your PC and Mac
WSPR Beacon for Ham Radio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install WSPR Beacon for Ham Radio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get WSPR Beacon for Ham Radio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For WSPR Beacon for Ham Radio:
Step to Step Guide / WSPR Beacon for Ham Radio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘WSPR Beacon for Ham Radio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Tribez: Build a Village For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.