You can now play X Air Monitor Mixer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
XAir Monitor Mixer is a personal monitor mixer for the Behringer X18, XR18, XR16, and XR12 mixers, and the Midas MR18 and MR12 mixers.
It allows each musician on stage to choose exactly what they hear in their monitor without affecting (or being able to affect, even by accident) the band's main mix.
1. Connect to the same WiFi network as the mixer. In most cases, this should be enough for the app to find your mixer. However, if your sound engineer has changed the default address of the mixer, you'll have to enter that new address in the app's connection screen.
2. Choose which monitor you want to mix. If your sound engineer hasn't named these in a way that makes it obvious which is yours, ask him which is yours.
3. Mix away. 🙂
If you have feedback, suggestions, or bug reports, please visit the forums at xairmonitormixer.tetzfiles.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download and run X Air Monitor Mixer on your PC and Mac
X Air Monitor Mixer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install X Air Monitor Mixer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get X Air Monitor Mixer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For X Air Monitor Mixer:
Step to Step Guide / X Air Monitor Mixer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘X Air Monitor Mixer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Splash: Ocean Sanctuary For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.