You can now play Xbox Game Pass for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get unlimited access to play over 100 great games, including highly-anticipated Xbox exclusives, for one low monthly price.*
Play a wide variety of games from every genre from blockbusters to critically-acclaimed indie titles. You’ll always have something new to play, and you have the freedom to discover and play games you’ve always wanted to play, or revisit favorites that you’ve been missing.
Download the Xbox Game Pass app to search, browse, and download new games to your console when you’re on your mobile device.
How does Xbox Game Pass work?
– Join and play over 100 great games including new award-winning Xbox exclusives the same day they’re released
– Use the Xbox Game Pass app (Beta) to browse and download games to your Xbox One so they are ready to play when you are. Set your console to “Instant-On” to allow game downloads when you’re away. Find this in the Power & Startup menu in Settings
– Receive notifications about new games coming to Xbox Game Pass, and start playing the moment your game is available when you pre-download it to your Xbox One.
– Save up to 20% on Xbox One game purchases from the existing Xbox Game Pass catalog, plus 10% off any Xbox One game add-ons
For help, please visit support.xbox.com
*Game catalog varies over time. Discount offers exclude titles within 30 days of launch; discounts based on Microsoft Store price. Some discounts not available with select titles.
How to download and run Xbox Game Pass on your PC and Mac
Xbox Game Pass For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Xbox Game Pass For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Xbox Game Pass For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Xbox Game Pass:
More From Us: Drums Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Xbox Game Pass For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Xbox Game Pass’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SuperHeroes In Real Life For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.