You can now play XFINITY Home for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
XFINITY Home lets you stay connected to your home anytime, anywhere. You can remotely arm and disarm your system, see when the kids got home with video monitoring, turn on your lights before you walk in the door and even adjust your thermostat – all from your smartphone or tablet.
– Remote arm and disarm
– Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
– Remote video monitoring*
– Lighting and thermostat control*
– Supports Works with XFINITY Home smart home devices — Nest Learning Thermostat, August Smart Lock, Lutron Caséta Wireless Lights, Chamberlain MyQ Garage Door Opener, Sengled Element Touch bulb and GE Switches and Dimmers (Zigbee models)*
– Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
– Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
– XFINITY Home service
– Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
How to download and run XFINITY Home on your PC and Mac
XFINITY Home For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install XFINITY Home For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get XFINITY Home For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For XFINITY Home:
Step to Step Guide / XFINITY Home For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘XFINITY Home’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Snapchat For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.