You can now play XPlay – third party client for Plex for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
XPlay is a third party client for Plex Media Server
For ANDROID TV & TV BOX only
Plex account is required to use this appliication
– Remote servers are supported
– Shared libraries are supported
– Direct play and transcoding modes are supported
– Selecting audio tracks is supported (only in transcoding mode)
– Subtitles are supported
The application is in active developing stage.
New functionality are on the way.
Don't shy to suggest what features should be added.
How to download and run XPlay – third party client for Plex on your PC and Mac
XPlay – third party client for Plex For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install XPlay – third party client for Plex For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get XPlay – third party client for Plex For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For XPlay – third party client for Plex:
Step to Step Guide / XPlay – third party client for Plex For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘XPlay – third party client for Plex’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spider Hero:Amazing Strange Super Spider Rope Hero For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.