You can now play XStitcher for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Are you one of those cross stitchers who can never keep track of all your floss or projects? This app allows you to keep track of which floss you own across several popular brands. All the floss is shown in easy to access searchable lists, with a colour representation of the floss as well as a brief description. You can quickly increase/decrease your inventory of that floss, add the floss to an existing project, or add the floss to a shopping list.
Includes Anchor, DMC, Gentle Arts Sampler, JP Coats, Sullivans, and Weeks Dye Works.
Your projects and inventory of floss will always be with you!
– Track inventory of Floss
– Search Floss by description
– Cross-reference Floss with other brands
– Create and share a shopping list
– Create and share projects
– Add images of your project
How to download and run XStitcher on your PC and Mac
XStitcher For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install XStitcher For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get XStitcher For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For XStitcher:
Step to Step Guide / XStitcher For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘XStitcher’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.