You can now play Year in Pixels for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
How was your day today?
Year in Pixels it's a different bullet journal that allows you to track in a simple manner your moods during the year. Every pixel represents a day! You can add notes about your day and even select the emotions you felt.
It also has customizable notifications so you don't forget any pixel.
Lightweight and with material design
Original idea from @PassionCarnets, go check her Instagram account! https://www.instagram.com/passioncarnets/
How to download and run Year in Pixels on your PC and Mac
Year in Pixels For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Year in Pixels For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Year in Pixels For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Year in Pixels:
Step to Step Guide / Year in Pixels For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Year in Pixels’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: EveryParent For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.