You can now play YesPlayer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A simple but nice and awesome video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
• Supports multiple video formats (e.g. MP4, MKV, FLV, etc)
• Supports multiple subtitle formats (e.g. VTT, SRT, SSA, etc)
• Easy to use
• Simple UI
* "READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" permission is required in order to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
* "WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" permission is required in order to store the converted subtitles.
* "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE", "ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" and "CHANGE_WIFI_STATE" permissions are required in order to get the network status which is required for various activities like update checking, etc.
* "INTERNET" permission is required in order to play internet streams.
* "WAKE_LOCK" permission is required in order to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
* "WRITE_SETTINGS" permission is required in order to change system brightness settings.
* "REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES" permission is required in order to update the app itself.
This software uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and its source can be downloaded from this Git repository (https://github.com/NitroXenon/FFmpeg-Android).
The developers of YesPlayer do not own any part of the FFmpeg project. Owners of the FFmpeg project can be found on https://ffmpeg.org.
How to download and run YesPlayer on your PC and Mac
YesPlayer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install YesPlayer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get YesPlayer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For YesPlayer:
Step to Step Guide / YesPlayer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘YesPlayer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Order & Chaos Online 3D MMORPG For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.