You can now play Yeti – Smart Home Automation for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Yeti lets you control, automate and monitor all your smart devices from anywhere, anytime. It supports a wide range of smart home devices from lights and wireless speakers to heating and security solutions, offering you comfort, security and convenience. Home automation with Yeti equals the best connected-living experience.
With Yeti your home will become:
– simpler as it lets you control all your smart devices with one app instead of many
– better as it gives you a variety of features to empower your house
– smarter as it helps your devices to adopt to you and your habits
– perfectly-tailored as you can choose between local and cloud control
Main features that will put your house to work:
– Groups: Yeti organizes your devices into groups for faster and simpler access. You can control different types of devices by location, creating rooms (living rooms, bedroom etc.) and managing them with 1 tap.
– Charms: Yeti triggers specific behaviors of your devices to create magic moments. Impress your guests, and create different charms like home cinema, romantic dinner or party.
– Routines: Yeti schedules routines that make your home do repetitive daily tasks for you. You can set your coffee machine to prepare coffee every day, just before you wake up. You can set the routines once and then forget about them later, knowing that Yeti will take care of it.
Home automation has never been so simple!
Some of our own everyday tricks:
– Welcome the weekend – set the Friday afternoon office routine that plays your favorite songs on Sonos and turns on the lights for blinking, so everyone know it’s time to go out and have fun
– Perfect morning – set your Lifx and Philips for smooth dimming, your Nest for cool temperature and configure your Belkin Wemo to start your coffee machine before you wake up
– Rest after workout – set chilled temperature with Nest and perfect music for stretching on your Sonos, so when you come back from your training you can fully relax
– Be safe and fool the bad guy – Turn on the lights at home, even when you’re far away on holidays
– Party enhancer – set Philips Hue & Lifx & Yeelight to rock the party together with blinking, looping and other light effects in one charm
Remember, that if you have any questions or problems our dedicated team is there for you. You can contact us within the in-app chat.
Yeti Smart Home works with leading IoT brands:
– Philips Hue white lights
– Philips Hue color lights
– Philips Hue go
– Philips Hue light stripes
– Netatmo welcome
– Netatmo thermostat
– Nest Learning Thermostat gen3
– Nest Learning Thermostat gen2
– Lifx white gen2
– Lifx color gen2
– Lifx color gen3
– Belkin Wemo Smart Plug
– Belkin Wemo Insight
– Belkin Wemo Lights
– Belkin Wemo Light Switch
– Sonos Play 1
– Sonos Play 3
– Sonos Play 5
– Tp-Link HS100
– Tp-Link HS110
– Tp-Link Color Bulb
– Tp-Link White Bulb
– Tp-Link light Switch
– Yeelight Color
– Yeelight White
– Yeelight Light Stripes
To stay up to date with the latest news and updates about Yeti Smart Home or reach the team, follow us on social media:
We work every day to make Yeti Smart Home a better app. If you run into any issues or have useful feedback, please reach us at email@example.com or in the in-app chat.
Yeti loves smart homes – let it love yours too! 🙂
How to download and run Yeti – Smart Home Automation on your PC and Mac
Yeti – Smart Home Automation For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Yeti – Smart Home Automation For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Yeti – Smart Home Automation For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Yeti – Smart Home Automation:
Step to Step Guide / Yeti – Smart Home Automation For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Yeti – Smart Home Automation’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: RBdigital For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.