You can now play Yoga Therapeutics Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you can breathe, you can practice Yoga, but, not all Yogic practices are good for every body.
Indeed, some Yogic practices can exacerbate health concerns and even cause serious harm – and as teacher of Yoga, it’s important that you know the difference so you can keep your students and clients safe!
Designed by, and for, Yoga and Healthcare Professionals, Yoga Therapeutics Pro helps you quickly discern which yogic practices to potentially avoid (and which might be beneficial) when a student presents with a health challenge or injury.
Whether are a new Yoga Teacher or a seasoned Yoga Therapist, Yoga Therapeutics Pro helps extend your knowledge with access to the cautions, benefits & therapeutic applications & modification considerations for 90+ health concerns & over 350 Yogic practices.
Dive deeper into the full ins and outs of the Yoga toolbox (from breath practices, meditations, mudras & yogic philosophy to the most popular asanas).
900+ high quality images, inclusive of chair yoga & restorative yoga poses will help you better understand and find appropriate modifications and suggestions for your students and clients.
Search yoga practices by English or Sanskrit; or search by health concerns, practice categories or practice benefits.
Plus access resources curated for serious Yoga Professionals needs, inclusive of YogaMate’s library of articles and knowledge and six of YogaMate’s top webinars:
• Deep Self-Care Through Deep Self Knowledge for Yoga Professionals – Leigh Blashki
• Breathe Light to Breathe Right – Robin Rothenberg
• Research Literacy for Yoga Therapists – Steffany Moonaz, Pamela Jeter & Laura Schmazlz
• Yoga Therapy Assessment & Scope of Practice – Amy Wheeler
• Yoga Therapy & Polyvagal Therory – Marlysa Sullivan, Stephen Porges, Matt Erb, Steffany Moonaz, and Larua Schmalzl; and
• Build a Wild Successful Business in Yoga: Clarity & Purpose in Your Marketing – Ann Marie Johnston
Yoga Therapeutics Pro was developed by YogaMate.
YogaMate’s vision is a world where Yogic practices are readily accessible to all; promoting better health and well-being for everyone.
Download our app today!
If you're a Yoga Therapist or Specialist, make sure to click on the 'Resources' section to get details of our upcoming Global Yoga Therapy Day and to get involved with the launch of our public app, coming in June 2019.
Learn more about us – or follow us on:
– Facebook: facebook.com/YogaMate.org
– Instagram: @YogaTherapeutics.app
– Twitter: @YogaMate_org
– Pinterest: @YogaMate_org
How to download and run Yoga Therapeutics Pro on your PC and Mac
Yoga Therapeutics Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Yoga Therapeutics Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Yoga Therapeutics Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Yoga Therapeutics Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Yoga Therapeutics Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Yoga Therapeutics Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: EMS Today 2019 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.