You can now play Yoti – your digital identity for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Yoti is your ID on your phone.
It’s the digital identity app that lets you encrypt your ID and use it to prove who you are online and in person.
Create your Yoti using ID documents from 160 countries around the world.
Join the three million plus people who have already downloaded Yoti to help make proving who they are faster, safer and simpler.
One Yoti, many uses
Use the Yoti app to:
– Prove your age
– Anonymously prove you are under or over 18
– Verify people you meet online
– Prove who you are to businesses
– Log in to websites without passwords
Privacy by design
At Yoti, we do things a little differently to other technology companies:
You, and only you, can access your data.
We will never track how you use Yoti or sell on your data.
We help you to reduce your data footprint by only sharing the details that organisations need.
Your details are safe
We use AES 256-bit encryption to protect your data.
Details like your name, photo, and date of birth are stored separately. Your data is safer because there is no 'profile' of you for hackers to target.
The private key to your data is stored safely on your phone until you're ready to use it. No one else has access to it but you.
Creating your Yoti is easy
– Take a photo of yourself
– Add your ID document
– We check your ID document and match it to the photo you took
– Your details are then encrypted meaning only you can access them
Yoti Password Manager
You can also use the Yoti app with our free Password Manager.
Yoti Password Manager is the simple, secure way of managing your logins without a master password.
Go to yoti.com/passwords on your computer and download Yoti Password Manager for Chrome or Firefox.
How to download and run Yoti – your digital identity on your PC and Mac
Yoti – your digital identity For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Yoti – your digital identity For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Yoti – your digital identity For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Yoti – your digital identity:
Step to Step Guide / Yoti – your digital identity For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Yoti – your digital identity’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Oomba For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.