You can now play YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
YouMail stops robocalls – almost 1 billion calls to date.
YouMail is 100% free. It works by replacing your visual voicemail with an award winning automated virtual receptionist that also delights callers and makes you more productive:
– Automatically STOPS ROBOCALLERS and TELEMARKETERS by playing them a “Number Out of Service” greeting. This takes you off their lists and stops them from calling you from ANY number they might use. YouMail knows well over 100,000 bad phone numbers at any time. No need for you to block calls one at a time or use a call blocker.
– Lets you effortlessly BLOCK OTHER UNWANTED CALLERS, like your ex- or a sales person who just won't get the hint. You just enter their phone number and they'll hear "out of service" too and be out of your life forever.
– Provides a BETTER VISUAL VOICEMAIL service. Get a giant inbox, accessible on phone, tablet, or computer, with messages stored permanently and with insanely great caller ID. Even get voicemail to e-mail, high-quality voicemail to text, and the ability to forward and reply to voicemail by e-mail to TXT.
-DELIGHTS CALLERS THAT MATTER by greeting them by name or custom greeting, including choosing from 1000s of pre-recorded greetings. Your important callers won't feel they’ve fallen into a voicemail black hole!
-Helps KEEP YOUR CONTACTS UP TO DATE by responding instantly with an automated TXT/SMS to ask callers to provide and update their contact info.
– Includes EFFORTLESS FREE CONFERENCE CALLS. Just tell people to call your cell and press 8 at the voicemail greeting, and you tap to join. No lengthy, funny numbers. No pins.
YouMail has answered over 6 billion calls from half the phones in America!
Optional features extend the service significantly:
– GET PHONE NUMBERS you can give out that include free calling and texting, plus all the other great YouMail features.
– APPEAR MORE PROFESSIONAL by greeting callers by name and with any message you want, recorded by our professional voice talent.
– SATISFY IMPORTANT CALLERS even when you can't answer. Callers can press 0 to get connected to your business partner, assistant, or another phone. There’s even more advanced call routing features with full PBX extensions and find-me follow-me functionality. Even set it up so others can automatically get a copy of your messages to handle them when you can't.
– DON'T LOSE BUSINESS because you're busy. YouMail can automatically respond instantly with a text message sending callers to a full mobile landing page with even more information about you and your services, and provides them other ways to contact you.
– PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY by. forcing blocked or unknown callers to reveal their number to leave you messages.
– CONFERENCE CALL RECORDING provides effortless shareable recordings of all your conference calls.
This is a MUST-HAVE service for small business professionals or entrepreneurs who rely on their phone for new business. Let YouMail help manage your calls while you focus on talking to customers and prospects.
Try YouMail’s free automated virtual receptionist today.
• COMPATIBLE with AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail and more US/Canadian carriers!
• NOT COMPATIBLE with some prepaid mobile plans. Boost Mobile and MetroPCS do not support call forwarding for their customers and prevent use of YouMail.
• Sign up for FREE to see if YouMail works with your carrier.
• To use YouMail, you must forward missed calls to YouMail with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If YouMail doesn’t fit your needs, deactivate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. YouMail runs GPS in the background to enable you to see your location at the time you missed a call. This feature is not enabled unless you grant permission.
How to download and run YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker on your PC and Mac
YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker:
Step to Step Guide / YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘YouMail Voicemail & Call Blocker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Cute Cartoon Monkey Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.