You can now play Youtube Controller for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Now you can have the full control when you deal with YouTube.
Here you can gather and specify the video as you like and control who can see it.
we brought some awesome features like.
– You can create an unlimited amount of Categories.
– You can add videos for each category.
– You can active PIN security code to prevent anyone to open or use your App.
– You can active the Kids mode which could help you to prevent children to access to youtube directly from your App.
– Of course, you can Delete whenever you want all or some the categories or videos.
How to download and run Youtube Controller on your PC and Mac
Youtube Controller For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Youtube Controller For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Youtube Controller For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Youtube Controller:
Step to Step Guide / Youtube Controller For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Youtube Controller’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ice Mommy Pregnant Surgery Operation Newborn Baby For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.