You can now play YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
• Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.
• Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, HGTV and more, including your local sports & news channels.
• Watch on your smartphone, tablet, computer, smart TV, or game console, and on your big screen via Google Chromecast, Roku player & TV, and Apple TV.
• Cloud DVR without DVR storage space limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
• 6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
• No commitment, no contracts; cancel anytime.
• Start your free-trial today.
Over seventy networks are available in YouTube TV:
ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and more
CBS Sports Network, NBC Sports RSN (regional), ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, Golf Channel, MLB Game of the Week Live on YouTube, MLB Network, NBA TV, NBCSN, NESN, Olympic Channel, SEC Network, Tennis Channel, and more
ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE
AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, Bravo, Cheddar, Comet, Cozi TV, Decades, Discovery, E!, Food Network, Freeform, FX, FXM, FXX, IFC, Investigation Discovery, HGTV, MotorTrend, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, Pop, Smithsonian Channel, SundanceTV, SyFy, TLC, Travel Channel, USA, YouTube Originals, WE tv, and more
BBC World News, Chedder Big News, CNBC, CNBC World, MSNBC, Local Now (The Weather Channel), and more
Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Universal Kids
Sports and premium networks like SHOWTIME and STARZ are also available for an additional monthly charge.
YouTube TV is available nationwide in the United States!
For more information, please visit our Help Center.
Terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/terms
Paid terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/paidterms
Enjoy cable-free live tv now!
How to download and run YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV on your PC and Mac
YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV:
Step to Step Guide / YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chicken Scream For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.