Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play YouTube VR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Experience every YouTube channel, video and creator in virtual reality.
The YouTube VR app turns every video on the platform into your own virtual reality experience and reimagines YouTube as a 3D world you can explore from the inside. Available first on Daydream View.
Experience YouTube like never before
• Step inside YouTube and explore the site in 3D VR setting
• Watch and browse every video on YouTube, from 3D 360 videos to standard rectangular videos
• Get a full, signed-in experience that lets you view subscriptions, playlists, watch history, and more.
See and hear it all
• Immerse yourself in full 360-degree videos that put you at the center of the action
• Watch any standard video on a virtual big screen in the specially designed theater mode
• Experience spatial audio, where depth and distance play a role depending on where you look
View, browse, and be comfy
• Videos stay front and center so you can enjoy a lean back experience
• Switch between voice and keyboard controls to browse and search with ease
• Watch a video and browse at the same time
• Microphone: Needed to allow searching for YouTube content with your voice.
How to download and run YouTube VR on your PC and Mac
YouTube VR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install YouTube VR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get YouTube VR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For YouTube VR:
Step to Step Guide / YouTube VR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘YouTube VR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Max Craft: Pocket Edition For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.