You can now play Yurei Ninja Classic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
CHECK OUT THE NEW VERSION OF YUREI NINJA CELEBRATING CHINESE NEW YEAR IN STYLE AT https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fishcrackergames.yureininja
You: A ninja, back from the dead, seeking revenge against…
The Enemy: A samurai warlord with the blackest of hearts who turned against you!
Trained in the art of hiding and surprise attacks, avoid traps, strike down enemies and destroy deadly bosses, all trying to stop your quest.
– Intense hybrid running/fighting action
– Stunning environments
– Various challenging enemies
– Collect deadly weapons
– Selectable roster of characters
– Epic bosses battles
How to download and run Yurei Ninja Classic on your PC and Mac
Yurei Ninja Classic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Yurei Ninja Classic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Yurei Ninja Classic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Yurei Ninja Classic:
Step to Step Guide / Yurei Ninja Classic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Yurei Ninja Classic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Funny Emoji for Emoji Keyboard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.