You can now play Zagster for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The best way to get around is on a bike. Zagster bike share lets you find, rent and ride a bike anytime on demand. Start riding at over 140 locations across the country with convenient locations and affordable passes. Every trip includes a bike, bell, basket and 24/7 support.
Now we're making it even easier to get on a bike.
With the new app, there's no need to type in codes!* Just select the bike you'd like to ride from the available list near you and unlock it, all within the app.
*(available at select locations)
HOW TO RIDE
1. Join – Download and install the Zagster mobile app. Create an account to find your local Zagster bike share and choose a pass.
2. Find – use the Map to find a nearby station with Zagster bikes
3. *NEW* Borrow – Select a bike from the Zagster app to checkout and unlock a bike via bluetooth
4. Ride – Have fun and stay safe! Use the Zagster app to lock up your bike along the way for short stops.
5. Return – When you’re done, return and lock the bike to any Zagster station and end your trip in the Zagster app.
– Join a Zagster bike share
– View pricing and station locations in your bike share
– Borrow and return Zagster bikes on demand
– Get live support from Zagster 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Zagster is the best way to ride anywhere you need to go with comfortable bikes, convenient locations and live support. Zagster bike shares are available in cities including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Collins, Albuquerque, Lakeland, Carmel and Princeton. Bike shares are also available at universities including Purdue, Ohio State, OSU, Princeton, Yale, Dartmouth, University of California, Colorado State and Oregon State. For more information about Zagster, visit http://www.zagster.com
How to download and run Zagster on your PC and Mac
Zagster For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Zagster For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Zagster For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Zagster:
Step to Step Guide / Zagster For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Zagster’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Beat the Boss 2 (17+) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.