You can now play Zed Shot for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Fight to survive the onslaught of the zombie horde in ZED SHOT! Can you endure the night alone with the living dead? Escape the abandoned hospital through the underground catacombs and sewer tunnels armed with pistols, rifles and machine guns!
Designed exclusively for VR, try to hold your nerve in this atmospheric shooter.
How to download and run Zed Shot on your PC and Mac
Zed Shot For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Zed Shot For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Zed Shot For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Zed Shot:
Step to Step Guide / Zed Shot For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Zed Shot’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: n-Track Studio 9 Pro Music DAW For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.