You can now play Zelle for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Zelle has partnered with leading banks and credit unions across the U.S. to bring you a fast, safe, easy way to send money to friends and family. Your money moves from bank account to bank account, with no holding accounts to cash out. If your bank or credit union offers Zelle, you already have it in your mobile banking app or online banking – if they don’t, the Zelle app will make it easy for you to send money to enrolled Zelle users that already have access through their financial institution.
THIS IS HOW MONEY MOVES
Zelle is the new way to send money in minutes between bank accounts in the U.S.
Using just your recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number, you can settle up safely – on the spot – with almost anyone. With Zelle, money moves simply and safely, so you don’t need to cash out of any holding accounts or make unnecessary trips to the ATM when it’s time to pay friends or get paid back.
Even better, Zelle does not charge any fees to use the service. (Mobile carrier or bank fees may apply.)
1. Enroll using a Visa or MasterCard debit card linked to a U.S. checking account.
2. Choose a person to pay, or request money from, by entering their U.S. mobile number or email address.
3. Confirm the amount and hit send. If they’re already registered enrolled with Zelle, they’ll typically get the money in minutes. If they aren’t, they will be notified and can follow a few simple steps to complete the payment.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks and logos are property of Early Warning Services, LLC
You must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle
How to download and run Zelle on your PC and Mac
Zelle For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Zelle For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Zelle For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Zelle:
Step to Step Guide / Zelle For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Zelle’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Swords Addon for Minecraft PE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.