You can now play Zombie Highway for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The goal is to survive… but you wont. How far will you go?
Steer to avoid obstacles all while trying to SMASH latched on zombies into debris – OR – run zombies down before they can
jump on your car!
Shoot zombies with a growing arsenal of handguns, shotguns, and automatics. Shoot recently smashed zombies for extra damage!
Improve your skills, unlock weapons, beat all your friends! It will be hard to put this one down.
Cars. Guns. Zombies. What more could you want!?
– Crisp 3D graphics
– Immersive CD Quality Audio
– Highly Addicting, Highly polished gameplay
– 16 Guns
– 8 Levels in 3 Environments!
– 4 Cars!
– 8 Different kinds of jumping zombies!
How to download and run Zombie Highway on your PC and Mac
Zombie Highway For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Zombie Highway For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Zombie Highway For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Zombie Highway:
Step to Step Guide / Zombie Highway For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Zombie Highway’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Solitaire classic card game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.