You can now play Zombie Hive for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Destroy the zombies and rescue the survivors at the underground secret weapons laboratory infected with the virus. The ultimate goal is to go down to the 1000th floor and destroy the main core that is causing the infection.
– Auto-combat and auto-rooting
– Replenishment of combat personnel and fire power upgrade
– Upgrade Drill Robots by parts
– Battle with Super Zombie
– Story missions and rewards
– Rescue survivors
– Using state-of-the-art Booster gears
– Super DNA acquisition through zombie research
– Acquisition of items through Area scouting
– Hire a Specialist to break the ability limit
– Auto scrolling camera
How to download and run Zombie Hive on your PC and Mac
Zombie Hive For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Zombie Hive For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Zombie Hive For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Zombie Hive:
Step to Step Guide / Zombie Hive For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Zombie Hive’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lycoris Anime Live Wallpaper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.