You can now play Zooper Widget Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Minimal, classy, extremely customizable, and battery friendly "Do It Yourself" widget with almost limitless possibilities!
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
– GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
– GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
– PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
– Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
– Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
– Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
– WYSIWYG editor with layers
– Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
– Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text…)
– Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
– Full Math expressions supported
– Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
– World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
– Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
– Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
– Calendar info with free customization
– System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
– WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
– Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
– Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
– Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
– Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
– Series for days, months and more!
– Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
– Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
– Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
– Tasker integration (see website)
– Jelly Bean lock screen support
– No Ads
– Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
– Load and Save templates on SD card
– APK themes support
– Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running – even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
How to download and run Zooper Widget Pro on your PC and Mac
Zooper Widget Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Zooper Widget Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Zooper Widget Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Zooper Widget Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Zooper Widget Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Zooper Widget Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fly GPS-Location fake/Fake GPS For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.