You can now play Zotdroid for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ZotDroid is a basic client for Zotero (https://www.zotero.org) – the personal resarch assistant where you can store any documents, generate bibliographies and order your research papers.
ZotDroid supports reading your libraries, including group libraries. It supports downloading of attachments such as PDFs and similar. There is also limited supported for changing your library, through editing notes and adding tags.
ZotDroid development is on-going and new features are being added all the time. Implemented features include:
* Pagination and support for large libraries
* Reading a fresh copy of a Zotero Library
* Downloading an attachment via personal and Zotero WebDav
* Basic search on all fields
* Selecting a collection and viewing the items for just that collection
* Incremental syncing
* Backing up via SQLite DB
* Storing the database on an SDCard
* Option for where to save attachments
* Tag support
* Modifying notes
* Icons to show if an attachment is downloaded already (partial)
* Multiple Author records
* Sorting via multiple options such as date
* Group collections
Things we are in the process of adding for this version
* Adding notes
* Removing records
* Removing collections
* More robust recovery from internet problems
* Better UX design
* Whatever the greater Zotero community wants
How to download and run Zotdroid on your PC and Mac
Zotdroid For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Zotdroid For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Zotdroid For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Zotdroid:
Step to Step Guide / Zotdroid For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Zotdroid’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Blogaway Pro (Blogger) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.